Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameeCommerce
Topic subjectDazed and Confused
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=107&topic_id=468
468, Dazed and Confused
Posted by foxtactical, Tue Oct-13-09 08:32 AM
I'm looking to open an on-line store. Who has the best deal , there are so many ecommerce companies out there I do not know where to start or what I even really need. Looking to start small and work my way up as I learn the ropes sort of say. Any info would greatly be appreciated. x(
470, RE: Dazed and Confused
Posted by phardytech, Wed Oct-14-09 11:26 AM
Hello,

The best way to start is with a conversation about the goals for your business. If you have time, call me and we'll chat.

Regards,

Patrick Hardy

P Hardy Technologies, Inc.
When Retail Profits Count. SM
50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd. #400, Uniondale, NY 11553
1-800-896-4022 (phone) 516-342-4825 (fax)
Twitter: twitter.com/phardytech

Looking to increase profits during the 2009 holiday season?
Visit: www.phardy.com for free articles, compelling case
studies and information on how we can help you or call:
1-800-896-4022.
471, RE: Dazed and Confused
Posted by hostingdiva, Sat Oct-17-09 11:05 AM
Hi The Fox -

What you need in a website, really depends on what you need from your website :)

If you're looking to open an online store, you probably can use a do it yourself system. Take a look at http://pagebuzz.com (see my sig). The system is $9.99 and pretty user friendly. There are also other systems out there - Yahoo has their small business system and GoDaddy has their website tonight system.

So, if you want to go the do it yourself route, take a look at those suggestions.

If you want to hire a designer, then you'll want to be very specific in exactly what you want so that you don't waste your money :)

You're welcome to PM me with specific questions.

Good luck! :)

~~~~~
472, RE: Dazed and Confused
Posted by annalaurabrown, Tue Oct-20-09 01:32 AM
You also need to pick a good product line and one that will sell well online and this is not the case with every product.