Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameeCommerce
Topic subjectRE: The web, does it do me any good?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=107&topic_id=44&mesg_id=55
55, RE: The web, does it do me any good?
Posted by bizenez, Tue Nov-07-06 12:40 PM
First of all you sound like you need the services of a professional website company. Alot of people say that you can build your own website and get great results. Anybody can build a website but not everybody can build a website that attracts customers and makes them want to use your service. Learning about web design takes alot of time to learn and also to build if you want it done right. And web design programs can be hard to learn, expensive and doesnt mean you will know anything about how to build the best kind of website.

Alot of people might disagree with what im saying, which is perfectly fine. But a true professional will know how to do the best job on your site. Would you hire a plumber to do surgery on you? Or would you hire a surgeon to do plumbing? Also another myth that you will hear is that website development is extremely expensive. I recently talked to a client who was surprised to get a quote from me for a website alot cheaper than the competition.

My company is legally registered to provide web services in NY State. Also we provide fast and honest service along with a legal contract to protect you and provide peace of mind.

I will look over your site, tell you whats wrong, fix it, help you with affordable and reliable hosting and guarantee you a quality job that you can look over before having to pay for it.

You can contact us at contactbizenez@bizenez.com
And dont be afraid to send us a message asking any question you may have. Even if you don't pay for any of our services we will offer answers to your questions free of charge. You can see our portfolio at www.bizenez.com