Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameeCommerce
Topic subjectWebsite Design
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=107&topic_id=435
435, Website Design
Posted by mycouponclubs, Thu May-07-09 05:32 AM
I'm needing to have a web site designed for my company. The site will need to all businesses to input all of their information, upload a logo, and then automatically create a page for them.

Any companies that I could use that won't cost me an arm and a leg?

Thanks,
Roddy
436, RE: Website Design
Posted by salted, Fri Mar-27-09 04:20 AM
Sort of like a blog site where people can go on and create their own pages? This sounds like a somewhat complex database type of website.
437, RE: Website Design
Posted by hostingdiva, Wed Apr-01-09 01:07 AM
Mindy is right - what you want is complicated but I'm sure you can find a programmer to so something like this for you. You should probably go to scriptlance.com and put out the project so that programmers can bid on the work. Then you'll get some ideas about what something like this will cost you. Keep in mind that if you hire out in this fashion, you should be putting the funds in escrow until the project is complete - DO NOT pay up front because the person will be long gone....

Best of luck!

~~~~~~~~~~
438, RE: Website Design
Posted by phillrw, Sun Apr-12-09 01:17 PM
Have you found a site yet? Do you want a completly e-commerce enabled web site from a company that has hundreds of designs to choose from. For a small fee the company will design it for you or you can do all the updating yourself. Once you buy it you are online! Go to: www.rickswebsites.net you will have a team working with you! Good luck
443, RE: Website Design
Posted by Antherry, Mon May-04-09 08:00 PM
What you describe is actually very easy-- it is database work but it's about as easy of a database concept as I've seen. You should be able to get this done for less than $500. Of course it depends on the other functionality you need.

We offer a platform for graphic designers, photographers, and marketers to build their websites on. If you get offers to do websites but don't know how or can't do it all- we are who to turn to.
Thanks,
Berry
444, Deleted message
Posted by inter links 7, Tue May-05-09 12:48 AM
No message