Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameeCommerce
Topic subjectNeed technial help for updating my business profile here on business owners idea cafe
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=107&topic_id=36
36, Need technial help for updating my business profile here on business owners idea cafe
Posted by Pat and Alix, Mon Oct-09-06 02:21 PM
Hey folks,

You will have my undying gratitude if you can help me. I find the link for updating one's business profile is not working. I have already emailed the webmaster, used the "ask a question" function and more. For whatever reason, no communication is happening, I have had no replies. I've added, so far as I know all, the pertinent addresses to my white list, and had no problem receiving confirmation of my registering for cyberschoomz for instance.

I really, really want to reach anyone working for this site - both to share good news as a result of my profile here, and to update that profile, now 3 years outdated (my bad for not trying to update this previously).
Please, can someone help me?

Pat and Alix P. Curl
37, RE: Need technial help for updating my business profile here on business owners idea cafe
Posted by CyberHost, Tue Oct-10-06 09:38 AM
Pat and Alix,

Please check your e-mail for a reply from our Profile Host. We are awaiting your response so we can update your profile!

Cyberhost at Idea CafeThe Fun Place for Serious Business(sm)
39, RE: Need technial help for updating my business profile here on business owners idea cafe
Posted by Pat and Alix, Tue Oct-10-06 03:21 PM

Thank you! I'll be emailing it in tomorrow :)

Pat and Alix P. Curl
52, RE: Need technial help for updating my business profile here on business owners idea cafe
Posted by Pat and Alix, Thu Nov-02-06 09:01 AM
Hi,

I guess you didn't receive my last sending of the profile, using the one address that was getting through. Please email me a fax number.

Thank you.
Pat and Alix P. Curl