Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameeCommerce
Topic subjectRE: Faith-Based?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=107&topic_id=332&mesg_id=333
333, RE: Faith-Based?
Posted by biministan, Sun May-18-08 01:21 PM
We are are on a mission to show true Christianity in our salon. People can't get enough of what we do and they don't know what it is. Our tanning members drop in and don't even tan. They just get to see an example of a strong, Christian marriage, loving Christian friendship, subtle Christian education, until they figure out why we are different. We are the opposite of bible thumping.. we are more like Jesus' ministering, kind, gentle, loving.... We are always offering to "pray for you... or your sister or kids ...." If a member doesn't show up for a while, we call them and tell them we miss them. I always hear that their Grandmother passed away and am given an opportunity to speak about heaven and ask if she was a Christian. Doors open. I am always being asked where we go to church and am always inviting someone to come and join us on our pew. Our faithbased business is just that, built on FAITH. I had to trust that God would take care of us and He more than has. We work less days per week and hours per day than the last owner and make more money, go figure. Whatever you do, do it 100%. Don't be a kinda of Christian company. Be 100% committed so that you don't give the wrong immage. }( Be Blessed!