Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameeCommerce
Topic subjectRE: India Web design firms
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=107&topic_id=235&mesg_id=323
323, RE: India Web design firms
Posted by EV, Fri Apr-11-08 06:30 PM
I did extensive research on this topic when I was researching a firm to design my e-commerce site. I chose Dassanagar in India. They are very good, have a good reputation, and have many US clients.

I even had my American technology guru friend review the Scope of Work (which was 20 pages) and he agreed that what they proposed was really good and I couldn't go wrong.

They have two web sites:

www.dassnagar.net - for small business and start-ups.
www.dassnagar.com - services for big corps

Here is a web site that they recently did: www.teamoods.com

The only set-back, if you can even call it that, is the time difference. They are working while I'm sleeping so if we set-up a conference call via Skype it is usually around 9 or 10 p.m. for me.

HOWEVER, when I wake up I have emails waiting for me with updates. It's almost like a fairy tale where little elves work at night while the princess sleeps. .:-)

The language barrier isn't so much of an issue for me when emailing back and forth. Plus, I provide them with all my content so if the content is wrong it is my fault.

Anyway, if you haven't chosen a firm, and would like more information send me an email to evlive2000@yahoo.com and I'll give you more info.

Best of Luck,
E-V