Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameeCommerce
Topic subjectRE: Is Go Daddy a good web hosting company?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=107&topic_id=17&mesg_id=21
21, RE: Is Go Daddy a good web hosting company?
Posted by ElleBlue, Mon Aug-28-06 08:47 AM
Thanks for your replies everyone! Now that I have plethora of choices, I will be doing more research before making my final decision. Pat, to answer your questions, I am just starting on this embarkment. I thought selling some T-shirts online would be a cool way to make extra money. So when I say small I mean small. Right now, at any given time on E-Bay, I have 2 or 3 styles up at a time (at $10.00 to $20.00 apiece). And I have a small inventory (a dozen each of each size in each style). So I'm just seeing how far I can go with this at the moment.

I thought about sticking with Go Daddy for now, because they have step by step web building pages and coaching for beginners like me. I know some html codes, but as far as making the page interactive (shopping carts, check out process and the sign in page) I will need some help. The gentleman I spoke with at Go Daddy assured me he could help with this process.

I will be checking into all the suggestions that have been given here and see which is best for me. I will keep you all posted about which host I will go with.
Thanks!
Elle