Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameeCommerce
Topic subjectRE: How can I start home-based business?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=107&topic_id=160&mesg_id=386
386, RE: How can I start home-based business?
Posted by bitterxwife, Sun Nov-30-08 01:49 PM
I agree -- your message was a bit too vague.

There are tons of people here on this forum who are eager to help you, if only you would come back and provide a bit more information.

And there are tons of businesses that can be run from home on a computer, depending on your skills, education, previous knowledge, and interests.

There are cases where people who don't have a college degree (and even some who never graduated from high school) are making millions of dollars from home with their computer because they sat down, make out a plan, created their own products or services, and got busy.

Do you have any hobbies or interests? Do friends consider you an expert in these areas? If so, you could turn that knowledge into money.

Are there some topics that you are interested in and would like to learn more about? Make money by sharing that information with others as you go through the learning process.

If you don't want to create your own products or services, there are thousands of products to sell through affiliate programs.

So many options!

Tell us more...