Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectRE: How can I get more responses?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=884&mesg_id=913
913, RE: How can I get more responses?
Posted by holibyte, Thu Mar-13-08 05:59 AM
You don't need to "spam" in order to make your mark in the online world.

I would suggest you first get your website rebuilt by a professional. It doesn't have to be expensive or full of bells and whistles but your online image is just as important as your offline image.

Secondly I would suggest having the ability for people to signup for a promotional mailing list on your website. Not a newsletter...a mailing list. The difference is a newsletter has to be informative to be effective, you also have to be able to commit to sending it out regularly. A mailing list by comparison you can send out promotional material anytime you wish...especially in times like this where you're "desperate to find more students"

I think I've got some amazing solutions for you...they're not free unfortunately but they're extremely affordable and will be much more effective in your attempts at generating more students.

I would also be happy to connect you with some colleagues who might be able to help you with finding more students immediately.

Please contact me at craig@holibyte.com and we can discuss this in greater detail.