Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectRE: Help with Marketing/Sales
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=856&mesg_id=912
912, RE: Help with Marketing/Sales
Posted by holibyte, Thu Mar-13-08 05:51 AM
Along with others I strongly suggest a professionally built website with key focus on building a marketing mailing list. The market is slow right now and it's only going to get worse over the next few months (personal crystal ball prediction).

So what you need to do is instead of trying to build clients immediately which will only cause some serious gray hairs but instead be in data collection mode gathering prospects like crazy, keeping in regular touch with them through effective use of autoresponders and then in a few months when things start picking up pouncing all over them.

I believe this will have a lot more long term benefits and will actually help you determine when the market is improving as this shifts you having to actively *seek* clients to your prospects seeking YOU to become a client.

When I made this shift in my own business marketing last year the results have been absolutely incredible, and it doesn't need to be expensive to implement.

Feel free to contact me if you would like more information on how to effectively set something like this up at craig@holibyte.com