Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectRE: Help with Marketing/Sales
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=856&mesg_id=910
910, RE: Help with Marketing/Sales
Posted by dianmiller, Wed Mar-12-08 11:48 AM
I just came across a unique marketing solution to fit any budget. I have a friend in the refi- business in Florida. I think they are getting hit extra hard down there. I am a print broker for business cards and I needed a solution for printing in small quantities for a few customers that I have. I came across system called SendOutCards from another business forum and I asked for more informaton. The distributor called me and in within 15 minutes of an online demo, I "got it". I bought the system after seeing a hard copy sample. The software license is only $298., after using it to promote my business, I started liking it so much I upgraded and found out how to be a distibutor. Here is how it works. It is an online system where you can access hundreds of cards and postcards,they have cards for all industries, mortgage, real estate, financial, doctors etc. You simply type in your message, a follow up, a initial contact, a Thank You for your business and the compant prints it outs it in an envelope and mails it to the customer. The exciting part is you can customize the outside of these cards or postcards by simply using any image edting program (or getting someone to do it for you) and make your own Company cards and postcards. You can send 1, 10, 100 or 1,000! You can target clients and start a drip marketing campaign too. The ocst of the cards are less than cards you buy iin the store, and you write whatever you want inside. So you now have a self marketng easy to use system from your office computer. If you like to send something before you call a client, you could send one and say in the card you will be calling in a week or so, you can put a picture of what your selling on the postcards, or cards, the possibilties are endless. Some realtors use this just to Thank their clients and stay in touch with them. Now that I am a distibutor, I get inside information on how others use the system. We had a webinar one evening, and one of the realtors said he learned that the Board of Realtors recently released statistics that 85% of buyers of homes, five years later DID NOT use the same realtor or mortgage company when they moved or refnanced...why? Because, the realtors and mortgage people did not stay in touch with them. This shows the importnance of follow ups.
The system is called SendOutCards and it makes your best intentions of following up a reality, but also works well at making the 1st initial contact. I would be happy to give you a free trial.
You can contact me at dianmiller@comcast.net
I would be happy to answer your questions. This is only the tip of the iceberg on how simple and effectve this system is. Some Coldwell Banker agents became distributors to compensate for the slow down in housing volume. The sweet thing is, when things pick up, they will have a great,time saving customer retention tool at their fingertips. Hope this helps.