Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectRE: Advertising Question???
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=797&mesg_id=937
937, RE: Advertising Question???
Posted by only4promo, Fri Mar-21-08 05:33 AM
A small and targeted promotional advertising campaign would work very well for you. People like free stuff. Flyers and business cards don't always make their way to the decision maker and often end up in the trash. A promotional item has staying power and will keep your information in front of your potential clients for a lot longer than a biz card or flyer. For a company such as yours, I would recommend either custom imprinted calendars, or even a magnet would work well for you since you're a service related company. I have a plumbing company that puts together a promotional packet for every house call they make. They leave a pen, pad, magnet and a chip clip or some other type of promo item and they have these small bags that they put them all in. I believe the total cost of the giveaway is around $2-$3 per bag. The customers love them and it keeps his logo and his name in front of those customers all year round.