Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectProfessional Flyer
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=794
794, Professional Flyer
Posted by BelieveTBP, Wed Nov-28-07 09:34 AM
I need someone who can write a business flyer for me. I'm dyslexic and can't do this without making serval errors in grammar etc.

Does anyone have a website or someone they could refer me to?

Thanks, Deb:)
795, RE: Professional Flyer
Posted by sunboy1, Thu Nov-29-07 09:21 AM
I'd be happy to write content and design the brochure for you. Please visit my website: www.dchrisamisano.com If you have questions, feel free to email me at chrisamisano@hotmail.com Chris
800, RE: Professional Flyer
Posted by Barcelona, Sun Dec-09-07 06:55 PM
Hi De,

Almost any printing company should be able to do the design of your flyer for free since you will print with them

940, RE: Professional Flyer
Posted by BelieveTBP, Sun Mar-23-08 01:36 PM
>I'd be happy to write content and design the brochure for
>you. Please visit my website:
>www.dchrisamisano.com If
>you have questions, feel free to email me at
>chrisamisano@hotmail.com Chris

Thank You to everyone who replied to my request. Chris gave me exactly what I needed and wanted at a very reasonable cost. If your looking for a commerical writer or someone to design your marketing material he is great. I know I'll be using him again and again for his services. You can contact him on my site now also.

www.TexomaBusinessPage.com

I just cann't thank him enought for the work he did for me.

Thanks

D.
965, RE: Professional Flyer
Posted by jswank02, Tue Apr-01-08 08:52 AM
Chris,

Can you contact me I may have some work to send your way.

info@jswank.com

Joanna Swank
891, RE: Professional Flyer
Posted by jswank02, Sun Mar-09-08 01:04 PM
If you want contact me one on one. I am very reasonable.

Joanna Swank

JSwank Marketable Concepts
www.jswank.com
info@jswank.com
999, RE: Professional Flyer
Posted by OfficeHelper, Sun Apr-13-08 02:41 AM
Hello Deb,

I see that you've received a number of responses already however please keep us in mind in the future. I have a family member who has a form of dyslexia as well so I completely understand. To help, I write content for their website and marketing materials and it's proved to be one of the factors that has helped them in their success.

So yes, always seek help in areas that you find challenges and you'll be a success in areas that are your strength!

All the Best,

Kimberly Deprey
UpOnOffice.com