Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectRE: NEED HELP WITH MARKETING
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=767&mesg_id=909
909, RE: NEED HELP WITH MARKETING
Posted by only4promo, Wed Mar-12-08 09:35 AM
One of the most effective ways to market yourself to these potential customers is to put together a promotional advertising campaign. Although pens and magnets seem to be the norm I would suggest maybe something like a custom imprinted piggy bank with your company logo on it. These are a great giveaway item. If you're looking for something that you can mail out to these clients you might try custom imprinted calendars with tax dates highlighted. Maybe even a budget organizer/ledger.

You want to generate even more exposure couple your promotional advertising blitz with a grand re-opening. I have clients that have done this and they re-invented their businesses. Imagine this: Grand Re-Opening...press release has been sent...you got food...custom imprinted balloons...discount coupons..raffle off an I-Pod or something relatively inexpensive but yet effective..pass out a ton of business cards...and hand out piggy banks or customized budget organizers.

All these things add value to your services. How about playing on your lower fees...maybe a keychain or water bottles that says home of the ($Whatever Your Fees are) Tax Service.

Make sure you speak to other local businesses such as mortgage lenders and real estate pro's even insurance companies to co-op with you.