Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectRE: need help with slogan for business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=671&mesg_id=784
784, RE: need help with slogan for business
Posted by seniorita, Sat Nov-24-07 04:03 AM
Hi Maria

your questions were:

1. What does your company promise your clients?

It promises them that when they hire me they achieve the goals they have set for the project for all the key stakeholders! I find that there most companies achieve profit at a great cost or they achieve their outcomes but in an actual fact they have put so much pressure on thier staff that realistically there is no quality I worked on a project for the uk government to support entrepreneurs I achieved all my targets and built sustainable businesses, won to national awards in the process, but ultimately all my stakeholders Funding body, the company I represented and my clients and so did I it was a win win for all concerned, but I realized that other than my project everyone else was struggling to meet requirements and were just ticking boxes: so I would like to make a contribution to organizations where they are able to create winable situations for all concerned and that they can truly make profits but not at the expense of customer service.

I also offer a service of setting up new project/programmes or businesses.

2. What are the benefits to them when they hire me?

They achieve excellent results!
They make more profits
Deliver quality customer service
They are able to strengthen their current services
Attract the right customers
Develop new innovative services

So I hope this helps if you have any ideas on summing things up into a 5 min elevator pitch I would love to hear them as I don't think I can articulate the first question well at all.

Slogan I thought of is Creative Minds - where excellence Begins! (what do you think?)

thanks Maria:)