Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectNeed help marketing towing company
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=608&mesg_id=608
608, Need help marketing towing company
Posted by towingWY, Tue Jul-24-07 08:50 AM
I own a towing company in Wyoming. I have been in business for about 8 years. We are well known by the locals, but our town is growing rapidly. I have read a lot of marketing ideas and talked with a few marketing companies, but towing is different then most companies. I think my best bet is for name recognition. We've been working on getting all of our trucks painted the same color with bold lettering. I am working on 2 billboards that would be on our property which has interstate frontage. The billboards will be 8 foot by 40 foot. My first question is what is the best verbage for the signs. I can use pictures and print, but I am unsure what is best. I am looking for the best way to separate myself from the competition. Everyone at my company is a professional tower. Which, unfortunately is not the case with a lot of towers in our industry. I believe people are willing to pay a little more for quality service. I just don't know the best way to get that across in print. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,