Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectlooking for some marketing ideas for our soon to open lingerie boutique
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=602
602, looking for some marketing ideas for our soon to open lingerie boutique
Posted by unboutique, Mon Jul-23-07 05:28 AM
Good Morning!

We are opening soon & I am looking for some great ways to advertise & market our new boutique, new lines, and our free gifts & drawings we will holding - including giving away a free vacation!!!

Any ideas are welcomed - our market is woman 22-45 - THANKS!!

Warmest Regards:)
www.Baci-Farfalle.com
enter to win free lingerie, gift baskets, & restaurant certificates!
607, RE: looking for some marketing ideas for our soon to open lingerie boutique
Posted by ZeroGCreative, Tue Jul-24-07 04:48 AM
Nice products! But your site is too large. I have to scroll right and left to view and that is a BIG no-no. The max width of your site should be 760 pixels. That size ensures that everyone will be able to view your site, whether they have a 15" screen of 21" screen.

As for marketing ideas, gather up every email address from everyone yu have ever met and send out an email introducing your site and your promos. This way they can forward the email to friends, even if they aren't interested. Referrals will be your most powerful resource when fist starting out! www.constantcontact.com is a cheap and easy way to send emails and includes all the requirements to meet the anti-spam laws as well! Good Luck!
619, RE: looking for some marketing ideas for our soon to open lingerie boutique
Posted by unboutique, Tue Jul-31-07 07:56 AM
Hi there! Thanks - I think I fixed the scrolling issue - I use a wide-screen so its hard to tell - let me know what you think, also I changed the layout a little bit as well :)

Warmest Regards:)
www.Baci-Farfalle.com
enter to win free lingerie, gift baskets, & restaurant certificates!