Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectGetting a Press Release out - HELP PLEASE!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=461&mesg_id=461
461, Getting a Press Release out - HELP PLEASE!
Posted by biscuits, Mon May-21-07 03:42 AM
Hello everyone,

I just wrote my press release for Biscuits by Lambchop (dog treats). I sent it to AP and a couple of free online services but I am at a loss for how to get it out to 'the right' people, now.

The press agent I was going to use did not pan out, at the last minute.

Any advice on where and how to send would be much appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

A blurb from the release is below.

Annette
www.biscuitsbylambchop.com

BISCUITS BY LAMBCHOP LAUNCHES GLUTEN-FREE DOG BISCUITS IN JAPAN

NEWS RELEASE
May 21, 2007
New York, New York

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

With pet food recalls expanding to other countries, pet owners across the globe are becoming more proactive with what they feed their pets. Japan is no exception.

When Mr. Yasunori Tanaka, Pet Products Director, Senko Corporation Japan was looking for a natural, low phosphorus dog treat, he found New York City based Biscuits by Lambchop? (BBL) met all his needs. But in this time of mounting pet food recalls due to tainted wheat gluten, rice protein and now questionable corn and soy proteins, finding a treat that is also free of these ingredients can be a challenge. That?s why when Mr. Tanaka found BBL he knew he had found a perfect match for PetWalk, his specialty pet store. BBL has seen a large increase in sales since the recalls and found it is filling a greater need than ever imagined, being able to provide such a treat.