388, RE: What should I charge???|
Posted by phardytech, Sun Apr-08-07 12:46 AM
1) What is your competition charging for related services?
2) How much do you feel your services are WORTH?
3) What is your desired profit?
4) What are your COGS (cost of goods sold)?
5) What is the average ROI (return on investment) you feel your clients will receive if they use your services?
6) What is the average ROI your competition delivers to its clients?
If you can answer these questions, you have a good idea of what to charge for your services.
If you cannot answer these questions, you have homework to do. Find answers to these questions and you'll know what to charge for your services.
P Hardy Technologies, Inc.
Retail and Internet Consulting Solutions.
50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd. #400, Uniondale, NY 11553
1-800-896-4022 (phone) 516-342-4825 (fax)
Looking for higher profits in 2007? Visit: http://www.phardy.com/ideacafe for more information on how to make this happen for you!