Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjecteasiest and quickest way to internet market
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=1687
1687, easiest and quickest way to internet market
Posted by muscleman, Tue Jun-12-12 08:18 AM
What is the quickest way to make money doing internet marketing and having a internet business
1688, RE: easiest and quickest way to internet market
Posted by Jennamoriss, Tue Jun-19-12 12:13 AM
sell products and buy advertise on multiple niched websites
1689, RE: easiest and quickest way to internet market
Posted by airdesigns, Thu Aug-02-12 08:35 PM
Yes, I couldn't agree with you more.

First you need to get to know your audience and what it likes most. Then you will have to find a product that your users will fall in love it it, and finally start promoting it by GoogleAdword or any other advertising you can come up with.

Recently I gave a try to Best Media Partners affiliate program at http://bestmediapartners.com/, and I am really impressed with the results. So I can suggest you can check them out.
1690, RE: easiest and quickest way to internet market
Posted by GreatEnergy, Mon Aug-13-12 11:48 AM
There are a ton of ways to make money online, but the best that I've found is by simply selling products. Whether you are generating the products yourself or acting as a middle man, this is probably the easiest way to make money.

Just be sure to have a quality website and thoroughly research the art of online buying and selling.

Good luck!
1691, RE: easiest and quickest way to internet market
Posted by efisk, Thu Sep-27-12 06:12 AM
When it comes to selling online, you can try ebay, but keep in mind that most of the time someone already has the product listed and usually dirt cheap. Plus, you have to watch the fees. Ebay charges at least 11% plus listing fees and then you have Paypal as the only payment and they get you for another 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction.

Research is the key.