Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectCreating a presentation
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=1532
1532, Creating a presentation
Posted by gracie907, Tue Jan-12-10 02:05 PM
Hey, I just got this job as an assistant for a small construction company in Anchorage, Alaska. We center around window and door installation for residential and some commercial places, but were trying to improve and grow.

One of the projects my bossman is having me do is to create a portfoliio to present to prospective clients. I want to show our future clients how we will install top of the line products, ensure five star energy ratings, and overall happiness with our services.

Unfortunately, I don't really have a clue about what I'm doing! I was hoping I could get some tips or ideas for putting together this project and hopefully making Mr. Bossman happy.

I'm pretty stuck. Please help!

Thanks!
1534, RE: Creating a presentation
Posted by salted, Wed Jan-13-10 07:28 AM
Do you have some testimonials from clients that you could include? Maybe you could put those in there with a photo to make it more personable. I'm sure your clients would be glad to have their picture and name in your portfolio.
1538, RE: Creating a presentation
Posted by ritalynn2593, Thu Jan-21-10 08:50 AM
I would highly recommend 2 books. One would be Cash Copy by Dr. Jeffrey Lant. It is worth purchasing because it gives you info on how to create everything from flyer to brochure and more. Great Promo pieces by Herman Holtz. Even though you are creating a porfolio to show your customers you are still trying to lead them to a sale and you want to be sure that your porfollio leads them along the sales path while showing them not only what you can do for them but the benefits to them by buying your product.