Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectStuck in a rut. .
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=1498&mesg_id=1498
1498, Stuck in a rut. .
Posted by ridepowpow, Mon Nov-02-09 08:25 PM
I own a small window washing company and seeking more clients like the one that I landed from craigs list. She owns a cleaning company and contracts me to do the windows on new construction. Tried going into Builders' offices and no one wants to deal with you, tried going on site, they tell you to go to the corp. office. . everyone always gives me the corp. line well then how do I get in touch with corp?? can't figure out where to start or how to land some more work, just too new to this business owner thing and need some kind of game plan. Is there someone that I could hire that would market for me? I provide my service at a fraction of the cost that some of the other companies charge but just can't get in front of the right people to land more steady work. I'm growing slowly through word of mouth and surviving when others aren't but I need to take it to the next level.

Thanks for your help and God Bless!