1490, RE: Senior 55+ publication|
Posted by leisadent, Tue Oct-20-09 03:03 PM
I hope my answers aren't too obvious, but I'll give it a go. As a designer/printer and daughter of two very senior seniors, it should be right up my alley:-
- incontinence support / products
- health insurance / Australian Pensioners Insurance Agency
- superannuation providers, and govt notices about it
- holidays, caravans
- government notices for free health checks (eg. breastscreen)
- will kits, funeral plans
- Red Cross Planned Giving (including Red Cross in will)
- Vitamins, supplements for mature people (saw something on tele but can't remember the brand)
Let me know if you'd like a quote for layout and/or printing, even just to compare with other suppliers you're looking into.
Leisa at Alexandra Design
Unique design and quality printing throughout Australia, at a sensible price.