Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectsalesperson comission?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=1388
1388, salesperson comission?
Posted by salted, Fri Apr-03-09 12:48 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows of a company that employs salespeople to sell a product for you and every sale that is successful gets them a percentage of your profit (comission). I'm trying to think of a way that we can educate people properly about our websites and in turn have them "sell" it for us for a comission. If anyone knows somewhere I can get people like this, that would be awesome!
1389, RE: salesperson comission?
Posted by bizconsultant, Sun Apr-05-09 09:02 AM
I do performance based business development services and I have a 90 day program that can actually help you obtain that objective....if we cant...YOU DONT PAY FOR OUR SERVICE*. All thats needed to get started would be having a comprehensive business evaluation performed ($350.00) and submitting some marketing information for us to develop the strategy and resources to get it done.

If interested in our program, contact me directly via email to setup an initial phone consultation to see if our program is a fit for you. 877-849-1412

>I was wondering if anyone knows of a company that employs
>salespeople to sell a product for you and every sale that is
>successful gets them a percentage of your profit (comission).
>I'm trying to think of a way that we can educate people
>properly about our websites and in turn have them
>"sell" it for us for a comission. If anyone knows
>somewhere I can get people like this, that would be awesome!
1392, RE: salesperson comission?
Posted by ikedunne, Mon Apr-06-09 12:00 PM
Mindy,
We do this kind of independent representation. I'd be happy to send you the template we use for when you do find a rep.

Michael
oxmg2005@yahoo.com