Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectWant to do business in Malaysia? Need My Assistance?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=1248
1248, Want to do business in Malaysia? Need My Assistance?
Posted by Raymond M, Wed Oct-22-08 09:21 PM
Hello, I am from Malaysia. I have vast import/export and shipping experience. I know who import what and distribute in Malaysia and I am able to match make the right distributor for your product. Want to market your product and services in Malaysia. I am your right contact in Malaysia. Any help, please email me at > crosswiseent@gmail.com
1252, RE: Want to do business in Malaysia? Need My Assistance?
Posted by Mira Inc, Mon Oct-27-08 04:03 PM
What is the sign manufacturing industry like in Malaysia?

I have access to a variety of U.S. based interior sign and display products and manufacturers and would be interested in learning if you have contacts with a need for these products. Products include; interior dimensional letters and signs, LCD displays, and digitally printed media.

Please take a look at my website www.miradisplay.com and let me know if you see an opportunity to work together. There is an email link on my webpage if you wish to connect with me.

Best Regards,

1258, RE: Want to do business in Malaysia? Need My Assistance?
Posted by Vitalizer, Sat Nov-01-08 03:58 AM
I am interested in hearing more.

Shaklee now does business in Malaysia and I am a Global Ambassador.

Please respond or contact me if you think you have someone who may be interested in products for a Healthy Family, Healthy Home, Healthy Planet, and Healthy Income.

USA, Malaysia, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, Mexico