Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectRE: Contract Sales -- no one wants to do this!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=1239&mesg_id=1296
1296, RE: Contract Sales -- no one wants to do this!
Posted by BelieveTBP, Sun Dec-28-08 01:32 PM
Thank you for taking the time to post your comment. My original question was on how to get a commission sales person. Not the problem of getting a business to sign up.

But please let me address that since you asked. If you look under the "About Us" it outlines the benefits for both business owners and consumers.

As I noted in other posts I'm not good at approaching people (it scares me to death) that is why I'm trying to hire a commission based sales person. I've had some success myself but feel this area is best left to someone more qualified in that area.

If I saw you cutting my neighbor's lawn I'd want to go over and give you information and tell you about the site. I'd ask you if you did any advertising like newspapers, flyers etc. I'd tell you how the site could save you money and time while reaching everyone in the Texoma area. Your customers can rate your work and help you build a great reputation (or not). You'll also have the opportunity to trade (barter) services with other small businesses you never new existed.

My site is getting some traffic so why/how do you say it?s not being visited? I've have/had several small businesses and getting the word out was always hard. I want to give even the smallest of businesses a chance on my site to succeed. If they succeed, I succeed.

Thanks for your time, De