Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectLooking to hire a manufacturer for liquid supplements and powders
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=1172
1172, Looking to hire a manufacturer for liquid supplements and powders
Posted by Chalmers_scoot, Sun Jul-27-08 09:31 PM
Hi everybody, I am a supplier of food supplements and have been thinking of making it in the masculine line with some of the liquid supplements and powders. There are many competitors in this line and manufacturing them involves a good investment that I cannot make at the moment. So, I have decided to make it with private labeling (as the earlier range is also not manufactured by me).I need some suggestions on choosing a better manufacturer that my previous for my product range.

1175, RE: Looking to hire a manufacturer for liquid supplements and powders
Posted by Randolph4u, Mon Jul-28-08 09:04 PM
Private label marketing â?¦..thatâ??s goodâ?¦when you donâ??t have the capital to go into your own productionâ?¦.you can always hire someone to manufacture your product range. The manufacturer should be always able to meet your demands on time as that will ensure your availability in the market and be able to provide the products at minimum costs so that you can have a competition at the market level. As your range includes body building products, you have to be up to the mark that your product states.

1178, RE: Looking to hire a manufacturer for liquid supplements and powders
Posted by Pepperfire, Tue Jul-29-08 03:31 AM
>Hi everybody, I am a supplier of food supplements and have
>been thinking of making it in the masculine line with some of
>the liquid supplements and powders. There are many competitors
>in this line and manufacturing them involves a good investment
>that I cannot make at the moment. So, I have decided to make
>it with private labeling (as the earlier range is also not
>manufactured by me).I need some suggestions on choosing a
>better manufacturer that my previous for my product range.
>
>

We are a contract manufacturer for food products, so I will be a little bit of help for any questions you might have.

We aren't set up to do powders, but one of our co-conspirators in the field is, although, he does powdered spices, so I can always him questions pertaining to powders for you.

Feel free to post any questions you have and I'll tell you what I can.

Tina Brooks, VP Marketing
Brooks Pepperfire Foods, Inc.
Makers of Peppermaster Hot Sauces
http://www.peppermaster.com

Eat more peppers!