Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectRE: Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=1142&mesg_id=1157
1157, RE: Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???
Posted by shabaletta1, Tue Jul-22-08 11:37 AM
The truth is you need to do what you love and the money will follow. Look at all the young successful righ people. What are they doing? They are doing what they love. Tiger Woods loves golf, the Williams Sisters love tennis, Oprah loves to talk, Jay Leno loves comedy. I love to help people.
Know why you were placed on this earth. Decide what you like and are great at or even half way great at, and develop it as you go. Make sure the business does not harm others, our environment or insults others. Start off in those directions and you may come up with some pretty good ideas. Write out everything that comes to mind.
For example, say you love coffee. Learn all you can about coffee the various types and start a website or blog talking about coffee, be creative in whatever you decide to do. If you are a professional couch potato. Blog about the experience of being a professional couch potato. Imagine how many people would visit that blog?
I hope I helped!