Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectDoes anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=1142&mesg_id=1142
1142, Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???
Posted by Murray, Wed Dec-03-08 02:38 AM
Hi everybody? I have spent some time on the net and keep coming across ways to make money by different means. All of them explain some way or another of making money?..but are there any ways that can help me to make money while helping others too? I know that this is a selfish world today?..but there are ways that can help people while earning money? There seem to be a million and one claims to making money on the net and I thought that finding a company that provided a clear benefit for others might indicate a legitimate opportunity. I want to make money, but if I could do that with a good cause, like helping someone in return, it would be great. So, if anyone knows any ways to earn cash and at the same time lend a helping hand to others too?.it would be greatly appreciated? that?s the opportunity I want and would choose!

Thanks in advance!