Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectWhere to find customers
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=106&topic_id=1139&mesg_id=1139
1139, Where to find customers
Posted by momofjacole, Thu Aug-14-08 02:25 AM
We are in the process of starting a mobile auto service. Its my job to do everything (including finding customers) except work on the vehicles. Well sometimes I even help in that manner too.

I am so stumped, I can't even tell you how much confused I am, about finding customers. Marketing is not, by any means, my strong point. I can do almost anything office related, but selling my idea or service to people, is the most troubling task. But I did hand out 4 business cards randomly today. Which I was proud of my self. But thats not even a dent, I know.

Please help, if you can. I don't even know what cliental to search for. There's also no money to advertise. I am doing all this on a zero budget. I did the business cards myself on the computer (they came out really good). I made flyers offering a 10% discount for new customers (but haven't handed them out yet). Don't know who to hand them out to. We tryed this a couple of years ago too. We had the same problem then to. This time I really want/need it to work.

Thanks,
Christine