Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameMarketing Mix
Topic subjectRE: HELP!!!!
Topic URL
1116, RE: HELP!!!!
Posted by jswank02, Fri Jun-27-08 04:03 AM
First you can file with the SBA and try and regain some of your money if you can prove she didn't deliver what she offered. I am in the same field (Marketing) and it has and can be done.

Second there are many thinsg you can do. Try regular doctors offices and see if they will add you as a referrel for not uite so emergencies especially when they are closed.

Next I would look at places where people may not have medical coverage if you take those cases. Such as unemployment offices and Child Care facilities such as Head Start.

If you let me know georgraphically where you are located I may be able to help some more.

Joanna Swank
Marketable Concepts