Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectGet Financing Now
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=97
97, Get Financing Now
Posted by utopia14, Mon Dec-11-06 08:43 PM
As a business owner and loan officer, I personally believe in the power of your own assets. I've used my property many times to help get businesses off the ground and I've been richly rewarded for doing so.

There are many ways to take cash out of your home or investment real estate. While I would need to speak to someone about their specific situation, I tend to recommend that people refinance and take cash out, or pull out a second mortgage. Home equity lines sound appealing, but they can do horrible things to your credit score if you take out the full amount and don't immediately pay the balance back down to the 30 to 40% range.

If anybody around here would like some advice from someone that's been there, I would be more than happy to oblige. Being the good capitalist that I am, I'd also be glad to discuss a possible loan with you.

The most important thing for all of us to remember in this crazy world of small business is this: relationships are everything. Here's hoping we can get off to a good start. Email me at utopia14@gmail.com if you'd like to chat.

Thanks!