Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectNeed Investor to start business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=850
850, Need Investor to start business
Posted by Vinkins, Mon Jan-18-10 09:35 PM
Hi I am seeking to start a new business making Solar Cell panels. I would eventually like to hire some employees to help make them and then eventually install for locals. I have done research on making the cells, and am getting ready to make some. I also would like to make clothing( ask for more details)with hidden components to work inside clothing.
I know approximately how much it will cost to make each cell and have made a price on how much I will sell each cell when completed.
I do beleive that technology is gearing more towards Earthy hands that care about the earth, and using less technology, thus relying on local power companies to power home electronics and heat.
I am looking for someone to help me invest in my idea, and would be willing to help with some new ideas I would like to patent.
Please let me know if you can help.

Sincerely,
Vernell
851, Deleted message
Posted by Vinkins, Tue Jan-12-10 06:04 AM
No message
852, RE: Need Investor to start business
Posted by raisecapital01, Tue Jan-12-10 11:17 AM
That is starting to be a booming business, but you need a lot for the first investment. Plus, you must have a great product and marketing plan. Have you done a business plan?