Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectGeneral Funding (need business help)
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=844&mesg_id=844
844, General Funding (need business help)
Posted by rhone5050, Sat Dec-12-09 10:56 AM
I am the owner of Unique Hoops, an after-school basketball academy in Winchester Va. I make sure we specialize in teaching children how to become a student athlete. I have 3rd thru 8th grade children in my academy. The problem I am having is trying to find additional funding to help with my business growth. I have some children that are attending my academy for free, because of the financial situation their parents are suffering from. All of the children loves the academy, I stress education and family, and I build their characters. As a business owner it is hard for me to tell a parent their child cannot attend, because they cannot afford to pay the weekly rate. It will only hurt the child, but I am struggling financial with my business due to these financial circumstances. If I can find a little funding or grants to help my business through these hard times I can have some of the children stay in the Academy until their parents financial situation improves. Is there any advice, help, or resources to help me with my business.

www.uniquehoops.com