Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subject"guarenteed business" but need money for vehicle! HELP!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=841&mesg_id=841
841, "guarenteed business" but need money for vehicle! HELP!
Posted by Lihain2, Mon Apr-25-11 08:30 PM
my husband has a trucking run for a major trucking company as an independent and just got a "dedicated run" on an elite team running for walmart...but his lease is up and we need to buy a truck to keep this business. Neither of us has money, living from week to week because of bad credit due to both of us coming out of divorces where deceptive ex's did much damage (I have TONS of medical debt due to my daughter who has 5 diseases and me being the one in my last marriage who took her to the doctors and clinics and treatments!)

we've got money starting to come in and want to get our own truck to accomodate the runs and maybe grow with more trucks one day. My cousin is a broker and can give us more runs too...but i'm not sure where to turn as there are no grants out there for such a thing and most loan brokers won't touch bad credit. He's got 3 years on this lease which should show dependability but i don't know where to turn now.

thanks for ideas / help!
Lisa