Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectStart up financing
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=840
840, Start up financing
Posted by CelticQuestCafe, Tue Nov-24-09 05:45 AM

Ok so I have a problem that needs some advice. We currently have a great plan for a start up business, a completed business plan, location (on the busiest street 2 blocks from Indiana University in the downtown area), vendors etc all set for an Eco friendly Irish themed coffee shop. We have spent the past 2 years doing the necessary market research and have a very viable and potentially very profitable business. Our problem is financing. We have hit many a brick wall while trying to acquire the money we need to secure everything. Does anyone know of or had experience with any lenders that are good to work with.
Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

John Hartleroad
Matthew Williams

Celtic Quest Cafe, where everyone is a little Eco Irish.
843, RE: Start up financing
Posted by bizdev, Sun Nov-29-09 06:53 AM
You don't say how much money your need or what avenues you have already pursued.

For an SBA backed bank loan you need to meet all of the following criteria: 20% of the cash needs come from you; excellent credit; strong collateral; industry experience; repayment ability.

Most entrepreneurs also do not qualify for venture capital, grants or angel funding.

This is why there will soon be a new funding option available for serious entrepreneurs with a great business plan who have not been able to obtain financing through traditional sources. Learn more about Preneuraholics.com in the blog below. Depending upon how much funding you require you might be able to apply for and recieve your funding.
878, RE: Start up financing
Posted by sherry1, Thu Apr-15-10 06:26 PM
Finance is the science of funds management. The general areas of finance are business finance, personal finance, and public finance. Finance includes saving money and often includes lending money. The field of finance deals with the concepts of time, money and risk and how they are interrelated. It also deals with how money is spent and budgeted. Finance works most basically through individuals and business organizations depositing money in a bank. The bank then lends the money out to other individuals or corporations for consumption or investment, and charges interest on the loans. Loans have become increasingly packaged for resale, meaning that an investor buys the loan from a bank or directly from a corporation. Bonds are debt instruments sold to investors for organisations such as companies, governments or charities. The investor can then hold the debt and collect the interest or sell the debt on a secondary market.
I am a student of microsoft exams and i am so much specialties in the network solution's.
880, Funding Available No Upfront Fees
Posted by Kelly22, Sun Apr-25-10 07:21 AM
I work with Angel Investors,private lenders, Venture Capital Funds and Investment bankers who are looking for unique companies and individuals with great investment ideas.

1)Companies looking for funding: If you are in business over 5 months or have sales that exceed a $5,000 or you have patents or patents pending send me an email with your business plan. I have equity and debt funding available for the right company.

2)personal loans:The lenders I work with strictly require that borrowers have a good income, and financial stability before granting this type of loan. Those with excellent credit and a strong repayment history can obtain low-interest, no-fee personal loans.
However, applicants with low/average credit score can also be accommodated but the interest may be five % higher than the market rate.

3)Real estate project. You must have commitments in the project.Meaning you must have money already invested into the deal or i am not interested. Usually a couple million minimum invested by insiders will do the trick.... I will only be pay interest to projects that promises viable returns needed to fund your project.

To avoid delay in response you can cc your mail to myles4murray@gmail.com
I look forward to your response in earnest.

www.trinitycapitalllc.net
Mr.Myles Murray
5109 Ruxton Drive
Lanham, Maryland 20706
+12405801915
myles4murray@gmail.com