Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectHope and a prayer that someone can help me
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=780&mesg_id=780
780, Hope and a prayer that someone can help me
Posted by Mountaineer, Fri Jun-19-09 04:22 PM
Hi all,
I would like to tell you a little about whats going on before I ask my question. I have been working on a plan to open a Indoor Flea Market now for about 6 months. I have been a Flea Market vendor myself for over 15 years. So, I pretty much know about how a market is run.
First! I have a building that the owner is willing to do a 10 year lease purchase with nothing down but the first payment.(Yahoo) Second! I have been visiting outdoor Flea Markets in our area for the past 4 months and have found alot of vendors are wanting a Indoor Market. So vendor wise Im set.
Thrid! I am in need of $7500.00 dollars to get started. But I cant seem to find any place that is loaning money due to our ecomony. I even went to the bank we have done business with for 5 years and they are not loaning. My problem I think is because all my life I have paid cash for everything I have done. Even paid cash to buy my home. So my credit score is low. I have tried to get a creditcard but have been turned down.
My question is...... Does anyone know where I can go to get a loan for $7500.00 without getting hasseled over what may credit score is?
This is so sad that I have my life dream right at my finger tips and cant seem to get a complete hold onto it.

Thanks I'll keep praying and Hoping that someone can help me start my life dream.