Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectGoing Public
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=772&mesg_id=772
772, Going Public
Posted by paul10507, Thu May-07-09 02:02 PM
For any business considering a public structure as a means to raise capital I can provide real world guidance regarding small public offerings and the ?going public? process. It is often easier and less expensive than most may think.

Sometimes good companies abandon or never consider ?going public? strategies because it seems too complicated and overwhelming. It seems complicated because there are many different aspects of the process to deal with, however there is no one item that is particularly difficult.

One danger is that if it is not structured properly from the beginning it can end up a nightmare. Often promoters will trick small companies into bad deals with promises of easy funding. Although reverse mergers are a standard process BEWARE of them. Make sure you understand the structure and the process. One of the areas we are most involved with is ?undoing? bad deals.

?Going public? is not an automatic means of funding. It requires a strategy.

If anyone has any particular questions that I might be able to shed some light on let me know.

Thanks,
Paul