Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectDisabled Veteran Looking for Grants to Start Business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=732&mesg_id=732
732, Disabled Veteran Looking for Grants to Start Business
Posted by buyer, Wed Apr-01-09 05:41 AM
As much as dislike having to use the term Disabled Veteran, I have to, I have been declared unemployable by the VA and the government, the money I get from the government is not nearly enough to send my kids to college, pay bills, etc. I have started a small business at home that specializes in high quality toys and gifts. The company I use is a huge source internationally but it has no presence in my area and I would love to open a shop here to introduce these products to my area. My problem is, like everything else, is money. I am looking for grants that may be available for someone in my condition. The company I my products from actually approved me for payments on term with no interest. But to outfit a BM store will take more than what they have approved me for. I am very serious about this, I have no choice but to run my own business because of my disabilities, I am ambitious and dedicated to achieve. Please if anyone has any info, please post it.

Thanks,