Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectSeeking Loan From Private Investor Or People who are willing to loan
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=708&mesg_id=708
708, Seeking Loan From Private Investor Or People who are willing to loan
Posted by gstockr, Fri Mar-06-09 09:24 AM
Hi!

For the past year, I have been looking for florist shop, nail salon, or smog test center to be owner and manage the business(es) despite I am hearing impaired. I have a strong management skill especially I understand how to treat employees and customers and did not have much experience. I have read a lot of business articles including INC magazine.

I have noticed that florist shops, nail salons, and smog test centers are still in profitable despite economy. Some of their profits might go down but still profitable as I think it would be a good time to buy them as the price offer is going down.

I am here to seek a loan from private investor or people who just have some money and is willing to loan me some money up to 100k. I can pay you back plus 12% interest. Let say... I could pay you monthly for next few years. It is possible that I could pay off earlier since my goal is that the profit in first 2 years will go back to you while I keep my full-time job. My goal is to pay you back as soon as possible so in a couple of years, it can be debt free and run businesses smoothly (i want to run about 5 small businesses).

The owner at florist shop wants me to purchase since the florist designer wants me to be manager/owner since he wants to work for me instead of other new owner. I am trying to negotiate the price with the owner (via broker/agent).

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon,
Patrick