Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectRE: Is there funding available for small business.
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=691&mesg_id=693
693, RE: Is there funding available for small business.
Posted by CAFS, Mon Feb-09-09 05:34 AM
My first suggestion would be to go to the bank where you have your business checking account. Do you have a business plan in writing? If not you need one that details out how much you need, how it will be spent and how it will be paid back.

Put an investment proposal together and talk to doctors, they have cash to invest and right now the stock market is a train wreck. If you can offer a reasonable return on their money over a two year period you have a chance.

I don't know how much you are looking for but if you can get an investment group together then make an appointment to talk with someone at your bank of choice. Show them what you are doing and explain that is your hope in the next year or two that the bank will step up to the plate with a line of credit that will make this type of financing a one time event. Then monthly (or quarterly) show your banker that you are making the payments to the investors and show them how your business is growing. In this market an informed lender is far more likely to lend.

Feel free to contact me directly,
Ralph Castano
Castano Accounting and Finacial Services
ralphcastano@yahoo.com
or
www.castanoaccounting.financial.officelive.com