Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectCraft Funding
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=612
612, Craft Funding
Posted by jcarr, Fri Sep-12-08 04:33 AM
Hi I am trying to get a plan together to make and sell crafts,quilts,etc.I am looking to stay home and make this stuff and sell it.As I save up money I would like to open a store in my area.I guess I do not know where to begin on how to get funding for this.My credit is not so good so I was looking into grants or funding similar.Does anyone have any ideas?
617, RE: Craft Funding/funding option
Posted by Kelly22, Thu Sep-18-08 09:17 PM
This information may help you, i know an investor who may be able to meet your financial needs in just four days , though i am not too sure of his terms but he gives out funds with No collateral,No prepayment penalties,No credit check, No down payment and interest of 4%. You can contact him on prosperfundinglh@gmail.com.
You will be mailed with an application form. If this looks like what you are looking for, you can go for it.
624, RE: Craft Funding
Posted by nightsky, Mon Oct-13-08 06:44 AM
I have a very good friend who's wife used to do crafts. She didn't worry about setting up a store, but she made close to $100,000 a year. She would work her tail off and then take her crafts to craft shows. home shows and any other show that would bring customers to her. She did probably 4 or 5 shows a year and the rest of the time she was busy making her crafts.

The beauty of that way of doing business is that a show will cost you about what a month or two of rent would... but you have a lot of customers brought in and placed in front of you... and you don't have any other expenses that a storefront would have. No electricity and you don't have to be there every day.

Just a suggestion. You could even have other people do crafts for you that you can display at the show... and you can keep a cut of the sale price. You pay the booth, sell your products and other people's products, for which you keep a % for yourself.

Good luck...

Jeff

Jeff S.
Night Sky Murals
Award Winning Murals

www.NightSkyMurals.com (Product)
www.DarkSkyMurals.biz (Business Opportunity)

Featured in...

* The Robb Report's "Luxury Homes" magazine -
* Angies List
* in Affluent
* HGTV's show - "I Want That"
* (Video) FINE LIVING network - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUhRFIL2A38