Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectSeeking Funding for a Research Project
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=611
611, Seeking Funding for a Research Project
Posted by InTheKnow, Thu Sep-11-08 04:45 PM
I am seeking funding for travel, accommodation and living expenses for a three-month research project focused on reconciling sustainable building practices with affordable housing. At one point I had arranged a guest appointment with a very well-regarded professor specializing in the subject at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada. However, I was forced to cancel the entire project due to lack of funds.

Unfortunately, due to limited income over an extended period, my credit is not sufficient for any sort of loan. I also have no collateral. What I do have is an excellent skill set and first-class references. I am more than capable of performing this project.

My preference, of course is for no-strings-attached grants, but I would also be happy to accept funding contingent on producing a report and/or presentations upon completion, provided that I retain the right to publish or present the materials afterward, and to develop my raw research information without restriction.

Please forward a private message if you are interested in learning more details, or if you have ideas on how I can obtain the funding I need to carry out this project.

Thank you in advance.

Knowledge Empowerment
www.knowledge-empowerment.net
Research, writing and analysis for progressive clients
649, RE: Seeking Funding for a Research Project
Posted by Mercedez, Sat Dec-06-08 11:31 AM
Coming up with funding with no-strings-attached is really going to be a challenge. But don't give up searching and putting your information out there. Hopefully something will come through for you.

Good luck

Mercedez
http://www.lovelyurl.net/9n1c5
Fundraiser 1.0 - Raise Funding for any Purpose

651, RE: Seeking Funding for a Research Project
Posted by raisecapital01, Sat Dec-13-08 04:44 PM
If you belong to a church, you may ask you pastor since this is a right off. Or, you can do fundraiser for what you are trying to do.