Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectNeed Partner For Unique Cell Phone Biz - NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=504&mesg_id=504
504, Need Partner For Unique Cell Phone Biz - NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED
Posted by bizconsultant, Wed Apr-02-08 03:35 AM
Looking for a partner that has retail space or a mall kiosk in high traffic areas for unique no credit check cell phone service (customers can get phone service on the same networks as Verizon,AT&T and Sprint with no deposit regardless of credit). Prefer a partner in the McKinney,TX or surrounding area's like Allen,Plano,Frisco or even Dallas (since site survey would be free) but can do out of state partnerships as well (site survey fee of $1,500.00 is required)

There is no inventory requirement because phones can be obtained on consignment. The profit center is in the activation fee's. Will split profits 50/50 on all sales,activations and renewals. I operate another business full time and this was something I invested in for cash flow. I have created the marketing materials and marketing plan, but need a partner with the location and the time to work it. Its a win-win for both of us.

If interested contact me at sales@allapprovedcellular.cjb.net or bizconsultant2000@yahoo.com with pics and information on your retail location or kiosk so we can schedule a site survey