Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectHelp to save my business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=367&mesg_id=367
367, Help to save my business
Posted by lolajean, Sun Sep-02-07 11:39 PM
I own a little diner in a small town in Oscoda Mi, I was a waitress for about 22 years then when my boss decided to close or sell out i bought him out, He didnt own the building its leased. Anyways i didnt now just what a mess i was headed for, repairs for things he never took time to keep maintance on anyways make a long story short its been almost two years and i cant seem to get ahead. Im paying two payments a month to the state because i got behind . I keep getting more behind because im making so many double payments. I've tried getting a loan but i have no collateral i lease and my credit is not the best. I cant loose my diner i've brought business up since the changes, Ive been looking for grants but i dont know what im looking for. We are in a small town and im worried about my employees if i cant keep the diner open where will they go jobs are hard to find up here. Any help on what to do would be great.