Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectopinion on what to price a business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=351&mesg_id=351
351, opinion on what to price a business
Posted by hsam, Tue Aug-14-07 06:31 AM
Hi,

I have been selling an accessory for the Nintendo Wii since february this year. It is an accessory that I have designed, and manufacture myself.

This accessory has been reviewed favorably by several top end video game product review sites, and has excellent customer feedback.

I sell the accessory on it's own e-commerce site, and also on ebay. (I advertise with google adwords, and also get sales from links from the review sites).

The profit of the item is good: I currently make about $15 profit on each item I sell. (gross proceeds per sale is $20.99 or more)

Since february I have grossed over $16,000 in sales on this item.

I am now looking into other business ventures, and ideas. I am interested in selling this "business venture" along with the website, and existing inventory. (I have enough inventory to sell another 300 or so accessories)

My question is: How would I go about determining a price to sell this business venture, and how would I go about finding buyers.

Thanks in advance
Joe