Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectThis time I will succeed! Please help!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=345
345, This time I will succeed! Please help!
Posted by jessicawatts, Sun Aug-05-07 11:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you in advance for taking time to view my post. I have had an entreprenuerial spirit since as long as I can remember. I am always scheming and coming up with new business ideas all the time. I've tried a variety of things but have never found one that really panned out. This time I've finally created a monster. Please help me succeed - I need your help.

The largest road block that I come across is the business plan. I cannot seem to get through that stage. I have all the ideas I just don't have a good plan. Can anyone recommend a very simple no brainer program? I've been talking to investors and interested parties but I also may still need financial backing or a silent partner of some sort to get the ball going. I would love to put my ideas in place within the next 6 months to a year. It is a specialty retail concept with a WI twist. I want to start with one location and then expand to several locations in the immediate area. I envision the one location for the first year and building on another one each year after that. I hope to have at least 5 locations when its all said and done. Who knows I can always keep going from there!

Any advice on your end would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for reading.

Best Regards,
Jessica Watts
348, RE: This time I will succeed! Please help!
Posted by LisaPR, Tue Aug-07-07 06:42 AM
Try the business plan software from Jian at www.jian.com. I used it for my marketing agency's business plan and found it real simple. It is in template format and uses MS Word so it is a easy user interface.
350, RE: This time I will succeed! Please help!
Posted by raisecapital01, Sun Aug-12-07 06:23 AM
Have you thought about SBDC or SCORE? These two can help you build a business plan. Do not forget to get a good accountant to help you with Financials.