Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectRE: Ideas for start up funding..........not the greatest credit history
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=305&mesg_id=338
338, RE: Ideas for start up funding..........not the greatest credit history
Posted by findingdetails, Fri Jul-27-07 04:53 AM
John,

Thank you for your input. I do have a couple of ideas as to what direction I want to go. I am thinking of either doing a service type business, such as assisting business with HR services, collecting, screening, interviewing applicants in order to assist busy professionals muddle through all the applicants that apply for any given position. In addition, I would do reference checks, employment verification, education and license verification and so on for prospective employers and a miriad of other HR related tasks (updating employee files, tracking when employees are due to receive benefits and/or raises or reviews, completing paperwork, and so on) Also, I was going to possibly incorporate errand services and perhaps personal shopping/acknowledgement of employees, referral source, clients, etc.

The other idea I was considering was creating and selling gift baskets, targeting again businesses to create promotional gift baskets for marketing purposes, and for employee, client, referral source recognition, holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, special occasions, and in thanks. I would focus a small amount on perhaps the private sector if there was a demand or need for it.

So this is why I am seeking funding for, one of these ideas.

Thanks,

Tam