Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectNeed financial help to acquire additonal equipment (bad credit)
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=290&mesg_id=290
290, Need financial help to acquire additonal equipment (bad credit)
Posted by calisigns, Mon Jun-04-07 08:20 AM
My son and I have a small vinyl sign & embroidery business. We have only been in business since last September and while I was out of town working to supplement our income while our business was growing, someone stole supplies from us and damaged our equipment. We know who this person is but where not able to get any help from the police. We are in the process of finding an attorney, but have also not had much luck. Our embroidery machine which is only one year old is disabled and most of our vinyl and supplies are gone. We still get calls everyday from our customers wanting to place orders that we cannot fill at this time. We are wanting to get the control panel for the embroidery machine, which we got back just two days ago fixed because it is not working now and purchase another vinyl machine to do signs, also purchase vinyl and other supplies. Our credit is not good.
If you can help or have information which would be helpful to point us in the right direction, please email me. Thanks, Laurita Deanda-Bainbridge & Chris Bainbridge
lbainbridge2001@yahoo.com