Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectTreasure Hunter needs start-up Money To start digging.
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=284&mesg_id=284
284, Treasure Hunter needs start-up Money To start digging.
Posted by lonewolf, Thu May-31-07 02:28 PM
I want to do Storage Unit auctions, police and state auctions, and estate sales.

I will then re-sell those items on Ebay, and at the local Flea Markets. I already have a great reputation on Ebay. (My feedback can be checked, I am Godfatherof5) I always pay on time and what I sell is always as described.
As a lot of other people, I have had problems with my credit and cannot secure a startup loan for this business. Believe me I have tried everything. So now what I am looking for are ideas to acquire start up capitol. What I need is a about five-thousand for a used truck, bidding money, fuel, business cards, and good size storage unit to work out of. (According to my research, storage companies on average give you twenty-four to forty-eight hours to remove the contents of a unit, so I have to have someplace to put it.) And any other expenses that may arise.

If by chance there is someone who will make a loan, I will agree to any reasonable offer. I can use my current job as a guarantee. I have worked low income property management for the past five years. And of course there will be larger payments when the business starts making money.

There is one other way I can prove I am at least a good person. With the storage auctions, sometimes people lose their entire life history when they cant pay the rent. What I want to do is go through that stuff and when I find pictures, jewelry boxes, stories, or anything that would only be worth something to that family, I would look for contact info, and offer to send those things to them for only the shipping charge. As far as I am concerned you cant buy and sell memories. What a great feeling it would be to give back something irreplaceable to someone who thought those things were gone forever.

The money mistakes in my past are my fault, I make no excuses, I just need to find a way to correct those mistakes, give something back to good people, and build a business that my Godchildren can help run and take over someday. Its like having fun making money, it?s a treasure hunt, you never know what you will find in these units. Thank you. lonewolfdesigns5@yahoo.com
Steve fackerell